Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Day Time TV

I am battling an illness and spent the afternoon at home flipping through daytime television when I happened upon a show on TLC called Take Home Chef. Basically, this good looking young British chef picks someone (almost always a woman) at a grocery store, tells her that he will go home with her and cook a dinner for her and surprise her husband/boyfriend/friends.... Just what I need, some pretty boy bloak to pick up on my wife while she's trying to get some shopping done and impress her with some good cooking... I only saw two of these shows but both woman he picked were pretty much blabbering idiots around this guy even though one of them was married.... My wife has strict orders that if she is approached by a guy with an accent and a camera crew, she is to use the pepper spray....liberally.

No comments: