Thursday, January 26, 2006

Surfing the Dial....

I've been a cubicle monkey for a little more than a year now, and even though I still appreciate my quiet desk as oppose to the stupid people known as the general public, sometimes I still have to find some way to help time move along. My co-worker has an XM player that he lets me tap into with a headphone splitter and we go through the various stations looking for new stuff to listen to. Today, we listened to the first round of the Buick Invitational...yes that's right, I listened to golf on the radio. You know, it's worse than you think. I imagined golf on tv, but without the pictures... I don't even get that. Bunch of guys talking golf, the leaderboard every 10 minutes, and occasionally a guy on the course telling you Mickelson just pulled one into the rough. At least the leaderboard updates let me keep up with my fantasy golf team...yes, I play fantasy golf...but that's another post.....

No comments: