Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Day 8 - Finally Home...and a brief visual recap

There were times where I didn't think we would, but we made it home this afternoon safe and sound (but not all the way sane, I'm sure). After vacations come laundry, and lots of it. Then comes the collection of souvenir and pictures that were collected on the journey. I am too tired to really get into it, but here is a few to prove that pictures were taken. Pictures requiring a little explanation is forthcoming. A whole Flickr set will follow as well, for those of you who like the vacation slide show experience (without the Patty or Selma impressions). But for now. My vacation in 6 pictures:

IMG_0906

DSC_0125

DSC_0151

IMG_1083

IMG_1144

IMG_1175

That's probably enough for most of you. If that is the case. Come back in a week or two. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: