Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Holiday wrap up

Man, it IS hard to keep up a blog. It's been a while since I've written anything (that picture doesn't really count, I was just experimenting). Happy Holidays, everyone. I had a pretty busy one myself. I have Christmas about 4 times every year. First it's with my wife's more extended family on Christmas Eve, then we retreat to her immediate family where we open presents amongst ourselves. On Christmas day we spend it with my family. At least we had it at our own house this year since my sister and parents left for Hong Kong Christmas night. Finally we recently started a tradition of an AC christmas so the boys came over and more presents were exchanged. Really, the big winner in all of this is...my daughters. They come up with so much toys every year that I always have trouble finding room in our house for it. At least they got quiet stuff this year. No one appreciates a nice quiet book as a present for kids until they have their own and have to listen to Elmo tell you how happy he is in the third person at three in the morning. Really, nothing compares if you don't have kids.

No comments: