Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day...whatever it is...

.....Counting was never my strong point....

Scrubs is probably my favorite show on TV. I was glad that it's coming back for one more season. I'm even content that the next season will be it's last....so I wasn't able to stiff-arm the season finale in my quest to catch up on Heroes. I did catch chapter 6 afterwards, so I won't have to stay up all weekend...calling in sick Monday, now that's a different possibility...

...Friday was a day of higher determination. I was doing a few random things on World of Warcraft (I am just easily obsessible, aren't I?...if that is a real word, anyway) and it lead me to a later start. I talked myself into the fact that it's Saturday tomorrow that I watched chapter 8 right after 7. So 15 episodes to go, and I better get started. But first....

- In case you forgot, in chapter 6, future Hiro's message to Peter was the fame "Save the cheerleader, save the world" line. I can be in on it now! (I know, those of you who watched it 5 months ago think I am just so cute right now...)

- My sister just alerted me to the fact that they are also showing Heroes on Sci-Fi channel. I might have invested the time to watch it on a real tv, but the online version is so much more flexible. I would enlist my Tivo to help, but I have some stuff saved on there so I don't have room to be recording a whole marathon. (Including The Departed that I rented from Amazon Unbox. Rentals straight to your Tivo! I'll let you know how the quality is...uh...Tuesday.)

No comments: