Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Stroll in the Park

IMG_5616

You should be glad to hear that my couch-potato fest was interrupted by exercise. I carefully say exercise, rather than a race, because the Bay to Breaker is really about 1000 people who likes to run and 59,000 who likes to wake up early and be drunk by 9am. It's good to know so many people are versatile enough to stagger down the street first thing in the morning as well as they do last thing at night....Anyway, people always ask the same two questions when they hear that I was there, so to be efficient, I'll answer them here and just hand people a card with this blog's address. Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people. (I am tired of the questions getting the blame. Another tactic by the liberal left, I think)

IMG_5610

1) How was it? - Honestly, that is exactly what most people ask me. Aside from just generally being a stupid question (except for when I ask my wife that in bed, which is a different, NC-17 blog), being at a Bay to Breaker is pretty much what you would think it would be. For me, it's like attending a convention of live-action bad jokes. Everywhere you turn...

- A priest, a bear, and Darth Vader are crossing the street....

- Nacho Libre was pushing a stroller at the park...

and my personal favorite...

- Malificent asked the nun to hold her bag before using the port-a-potty...

...I wish I had a punchline for even of those these jokes. Maybe that's a different race....

IMG_5619

2) Did you see any naked people? - Really, you all know that the quality of any possible nude runners would not exactly be aesthetically pleasing. Why must all of you torture me by reminding me of the traumatizing images? In short, yes, mostly male, and it is certainly bigger than yours. Now please never speak of this again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...so....what's the URL to that NC-17 blog again?