Wednesday, May 04, 2005

More of my kid's amazing talents...

For those of you that have had the pleasure of meeting my kids, you know that like most kids they love to play. They both also have great imaginations. I have told you of how Hannah talks a lot while on the toilet, but they both also have conversations with just about anything. All their dolls come to life in their room, as seen here when Hannah got a new Little Person and arranged a getting-to-know-you party with her other Little People.



Meal times turn into social hour when they start talking to their forks, coloring time is halted when crayons starts to talk to each other, and my personal favorite, while in the car seat, Sara takes off her socks and shoes so they can talk to each other. You have not lived until you've seen a sock and a shoe have a conversation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've talked to my shoes...and I've talked to my socks...but I've never seen them talk to each other. Guess I have been missing out...

Anonymous said...

You gotta get those new Nike Tox. ;)